Event Terms and Conditions / Site Rules
ACCESS TO THE VENUE IS FROM FRIDAY 12.00 MID DAY AND ALL GUESTS MUST BE OFFSITE BY 6PM SUNDAY
No excessive noise should be made between 23.00 and 08.00 as we are in a residential area!
PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND / OR TRAVELLING PARTNERS!
DO NOT BRING DOGS OR GLASS BOTTLES TO THE EVENT!
THERE ARE NO OPEN FIRES ALLOWED
NO DOGS unless prior arrangement is made! – IF YOU BRING A DOG YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE – NO DOGS!
We can make arrangements for you should you wish to stay until mid day monday, please ask us!
Children must be accompanied by an adult over the weekend
ENTRY to the site is available from 12.00 Mid-Day daily ( Friday-Saturday-Sunday )
ALL Day ticket holders MUST be offsite by 23.00 FRIDAY – SATURDAY ( CLICK HERE & READ THE DAY TICKET RULES! )
IMPORTANT: The gates will remain locked from 23.00 until 08.00 Daily
The speed limit on the site is 5 MPH.
The main car park is adjacent to the Main building and should be used at all times.
Vehicles should not be driven on the grass areas to the front and sides of the Main building, to avoid damage to the various buried pipes and services.
Motor Vehicles should not go beyond the turning area behind the Chapel and compound in the Wood, unless necessary for loading and unloading of equipment.
No motor vehicles are allowed to park on individual sites.
A BIN BAG AND TAKE YOUR RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU PLEASE! IF YOU DO NOT BRING A BIN BAG THEN WE CAN PROVIDE THEM FOR YOU!
A FOLDING / CAMPING SEAT
Rubbish should not be left on site, it should be bagged and taken away with you
The Chapel in the Woods is consecrated ground
General Building Rules
No smoking is allowed in any of the buildings on the site.
All buildings are to be left clean, tidy and secure after use.
Any damage or breakages to any of the buildings or their contents must be reported and will be chargeable.
Fire extinguishers must not be moved from designated positions, unless for use in an emergency.
No naked flames or stoves are to be used within buildings.
Terms & Conditions
www.singingsticks.co.uk Tickets / Wristbands purchased from the websites are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
EVENT / FESTIVAL TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
SINGING STICKS, (‘the Festival’), is brought to you by SINGING STICKS Event (‘the Promoter’), and tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
– Tickets for the Events / Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets
– Holders of tickets bought from any other outlets will be refused entry to the Event , and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
— Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
– The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are transferable for a wrist-band on arrival at the site, and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
– Camping is permitted on the Festival / Event site
No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Event / Festival with the exception of guide dogs ( dogs allowed for day ticket holders only ).
– The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event / Festival.
– Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: IE glass bottles,.
– Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Event / Festival, and Police will be called to attend.
– The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
– Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to licence from the appropriate authorities.
PLEASE NOTE: Lost, stolen or destroyed wristbands will not be replaced or duplicated.
Please be aware that we produce a festival DVD and as such whilst onsite there is a very high chance that you will be recorded during the event and the video footage will be used in any way that we choose IE electronic, digital and printed etc