2023 New Venue Terms and Conditions / Site Rules
As we have a beautiful new venue planned for August 2023 which is less than 12 miles away from the old stonehenge campsite venue. We are this year offering refunds upto 2 weeks before the event start date due to the new venue change.
However this new weekend as it will be event people only and not include random campers and is far better and less intrusive to the overall event, its just better by far we think!
Next year we plan to return to our Northamptonshire area home and have earmarked a nice fields venue already for 2024, so we can always hold your tickets for the following year as that would help us a lot as the event is financed by ticket sales as its so lovely and niche.
If you can not make the event due to whatever issues please accept our apologies, we will only offer you exchange advance tickets for the next years following event.
We will not issue any ticket refunds as the event is run as a non for profit event and everything is created because of ticket sales and refunds would cause us to become out of pocket aswell as a few logistics issues.
Please be aware of this when you purchase your ticket (s).
You are welcome to offer unloved tickets for sale via any means etc, if they are sold you will need to contact us to change the guests information otherwise it will be problematic at the gate.
We reserve the right of refusal of entry into the event if we feel your presence will be counter productive to the event
If anyone is reported to the staff over anger, thefts or drugs we will ask that person to leave and no refund will be made
We always protect our guests as thats our first priority
Dogs are allowed at this venue on a lead at all times, bring dog poo bags and clear up any dog mess
Please bring a bin bag to take your rubbish away with you!
The information above is to ensure you are fully aware as we desire no hassles what so ever at the entrance gates when you arrive.
ACCESS TO THE VENUE IS FROM FRIDAY 11AM
EVERYONE MUST OFFSITE BY 11AM MONDAY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
No excessive noise should be made between 22.00 and 08.00 as we are in a residential area!
THERE ARE NO OPEN FIRES ALLOWED
COOKING CAN BE DONE BY GAS / ANY BBQ`S MUST BE OFF THE GROUND
Children must be accompanied by an adult over the weekend
NO ADMITTANCE TO THE VENUE AFTER 10PM
ALL Day ticket holders MUST be offsite by 12 MIDNIGHT
IMPORTANT: The Gate will remain locked from 23.00 until 08.00 Daily
No ticket refunds, you can re sell them where ever you wish
The speed limit on the site is 5 MPH.
The main car park is adjacent to the Main building and should be used at all times.
Vehicles should not be driven on the grass areas to the front and sides of the Main building, to avoid damage to the various buried pipes and services.
Motor Vehicles should not go beyond the turning area behind the Chapel and compound in the Wood, unless necessary for loading and unloading of equipment.
No motor vehicles are allowed to park on individual sites.
A BIN BAG AND TAKE YOUR RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU PLEASE! IF YOU DO NOT BRING A BIN BAG THEN WE CAN PROVIDE THEM FOR YOU!
A FOLDING / CAMPING SEAT
General Building Rules
No smoking is allowed in any of the buildings on the site.
All buildings are to be left clean, tidy and secure after use.
Any damage or breakages to any of the buildings or their contents must be reported and will be chargeable.
Fire extinguishers must not be moved from designated positions, unless for use in an emergency.
No naked flames or stoves are to be used within buildings.
Terms & Conditions
singingsticks.co.uk Tickets / Wristbands purchased from the websites are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
EVENT / FESTIVAL TICKETS TERMS & CONDITIONS
SINGING STICKS, (‘the Festival’), is brought to you by SINGING STICKS Event (‘the Promoter’), and tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
– Tickets for the Events / Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets
– Holders of tickets bought from any other outlets will be refused entry to the Event , and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
— Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled or entirely rescheduled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
– The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are transferable for a wrist-band on arrival at the site, and there will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
– Camping is permitted on the Festival / Event site
– The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Event / Festival.
– Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: IE glass bottles,.
– Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Event / Festival, and Police will be called to attend.
– The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
– Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to licence from the appropriate authorities.
PLEASE NOTE: Lost, stolen or destroyed wristbands will not be replaced or duplicated.
Please be aware that we may / may not produce a festival DVD and as such whilst onsite there is a very high chance that you will be recorded during the event and the video footage will be used in any way that we choose IE electronic, digital and printed etc